Whenever you need a reliable power supply for a remote telecommunication installation the solution is solar. Electricity can be generated from the sun’s energy wherever the sun is shining. inaccessible to connect to the grid can be powered. Off-Grid Telecommunication PV Systems consist of solar modules, charge controller and storage batteries to power the telecom DC loads for 24 hours a day all over the year.
PV Power Electronics for Remote Telecom
The IIAN TECH Solar Telecom Power Solution includes the PV power electronics and all required accessory equipment, management and monitoring software, in a weather-proof cabinet. IIAN TECH also offers a wide range of system design, installation, commissioning and ongoing support services worldwide.
- Automatic updates of the status of entire power system 3 times/minute
- Instant alarm reports
- Comprehensive charts showing history of all key parameters
- Detailed diagnostics
- Learn more about remote monitoring
Designed for Remote Installations
- Remote monitoring system reduces number of site visits after installation
- Standard configurations ensure rapid, turnkey installation
- Reliable electronics
- All equipment housed in IP66 weather-proof cabinet
- Learn more about system components
Reduce OPEX Costs
The IIAN TECH PVT product line is designed to maximize efficiency of hybrid systems.
- Up to 80% OPEX Reduction
- Reduced CO2 Emissions
- Reduced Service Requirements
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- > 96.5% Efficiency
- Fully Integrated
- Galvanic Isolation & Modularity
System Sizes / Model #s: Brochure