The TSW TrueSineWave Inverter / Charger
- The Apollo Solar TSW4048 includes a DC to AC true sine wave inverter, battery charger, and AC transfer switch in a compact modular housing. Providing 4000VA at 48V, the TSW is the ideal solution for residential and commercial off-grid PV systems in the 2kW-32kW range. The TSW now also provides a superior inverter/charger for any home/business UPS or battery backup system.
120/240 Volt AC Split-Phase Operation
- No external transformers are required for step-up, step-down, or balancing, saving added costs, installation time, and several points of efficiency. The output provides 240 volts for well pumps, appliances, or shop tools while providing 120 volts for standard circuits. The loads can be unbalanced by up to 75% without problems.
200% Surge Power Capacity, Starts a 3HP Motor
- Over 200% of the rated power is available to allow for intermittent loads for short periods, like starting a 3HP motor, without interrupting sensitive computer loads.
Stacking of Multiple Inverters
- The TSW Inverters work seamlessly in parallel to provide additional output current. Systems up to 32kVA are in field operation. The load sharing is smart to keep all TSWs running at the most efficient output. The TSWs can provide 3-phase power up to 15kVA using 3 units.
Efficient Multi-stage Battery Charging
- Power factor corrected, the high-current battery-charging circuit optimizes the efficient use of energy from generator or line input. The 5-stage charging algorithm– Bulk, Absorb, Float, Equalize, Standby— maximizes both battery life and storage capacity.
Advanced Apollo Solar Data Communications
- The ASNET port provides networking capability of multiple units and access to the T80/T80HV MPPT Turbocharger Controllers, with monitoring of energy used, battery state-of-charge, and system performance all included. Remote system monitoring on a local Ethernet and/or on the Internet is provided via the Apollo Solar Communications Gateway and even from sites lacking telephone landline via the Apollo Solar GSM Modem.
- Peak Inverter Efficiency: 94%
- Maximum DC Input Voltage: 70V
- Maximum DC Input Current: 92A
- AC Nominal Voltage: 120 V 240 V
- AC Frequency: 60Hertz
- Continous AC Power Output: 4000Watts
- Nominal AC Voltage: 120Volts
Mechanical Data & Components
- Dimensions: 22.5 × 9 × 7.25 inches
- Weight: 49 pounds
Type Off-Grid / Pure Sine Wave Operating Temperature Range -20° C – 45° C Enclosure Poweder-Coated Steel Cooling Variable speed temp controlled fans Dimensions (W x H x D) 22.5″ x 9″ x 7.25″ Weight 49 lbs Shipping Method Ground
|Input Battery Voltage||48 V|
|Max Continuous Current||92 A|
|Continuous Power Output at 25° C||4000 W|
|AC Output Voltage (Selectable)||120/240 VAC Split Phase
120 VAC Single Phase
230 VAC Single Phase