APOLLO SOLAR 4KW PRE-WIRED PANEL
For Remote Power Systems
Manufacturer Part Number: PWP4kW
These custom pre-wired systems come straight from the manufacturer. By ordering all the components of your off-grid system together in a pre-wired solution, you are dramatically reducing your installation time while getting a product you can trust has been wired the way Apollo Solar intended.
BUILDING YOUR PRE-WIRED PANEL:
- Select your Inverter/Charger: Choose between the TSW 3224 (3200W, 24V) and the TSW 4048 (4000W, 48V). Call iianTech at E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. for a larger system.
- Select your AC Voltage: Choose from 120 VAC only, 120/240 VAC Split Phase, or 230 VAC.
- Select your AC Frequency: Choose either 60HZ (United States) or 50HZ (International)
- Select your Charge Controller: Choose either the T80 with input/output breakers installed at no additional cost or the T80HV with HV input/output breakers installed.
- Battery voltage monitor cable
- Battery temperature sensor
- Shunt Board attached to the Shunt in the ISM
- Circuit breakers for AC in, AC out, AC bypass, and TSW DC
OPTIONS (ADDITIONAL COST)
- Apollo Communication Gateway (ACG-1): only 1 required per system.
- Apollo Communication Gateway (ACG-SNMP): only 1 required per system.
- GSM Cellular Modem (CELL-): Modem, antenna, power supply, and DC breaker; requires gateway and user-supplied SIMM card.
- GFP Breaker 150VDC (GFP140-): Ground fault protection breaker for T80
- GFP Breaker 250VDC (GFP180-): Ground fault protection breaker for T80HV
- Generator Selector Switch (GSEL-): Pair of breakers and toggle.
- Surge Protection on PV Input (SRG): 1 MOV Surge Module (1 for each T80/T80HV)
|Unit Dimensions||42″ x 21″ x 8″|
|Unit Weight||95.5 lbs (MAX)|
|Shipping Dimensions||42″ x 27″ x 14″|
|Shipping Weight||105 lbs (MAX)|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Environmental||Enclosure: Indoor Type 1|
6.4kW, 8kW and 12kW PWP Systems:
Systems above 4kW use multiple PWP units and include a 4″ x 4″ gutter to tie them together. An 8kW PWP system includes 2 PWP panels and 48” of gutter. A 12kW PWP system includes 3 PWP panels and 72″ of gutter. Shipping of the large systems prohibits the complete wiring with the gutter. To provide flexibility in mounting the large systems, the gutter pieces are not pre-drilled for mounting or connectors.
If you need one of these large systems, please call Iian Tech at our E-mail: email@example.com.
Dramatically Cut Installation Time
The PWP Pre-Wired Panels include all the parts for Off-Grid power systems to connect PV, Batteries and Loads. The small footprint makes them an easy fit for cabins, cottages, homes and remote communication sites. Optional accessories are also installed, wired, and tested prior to shipping from the Apollo Solar factory.
Wide Range of Power Sizes – 3.2kW to 12kW
A single 24V/3.2kW or a 48V/4kW TSW Inverter/Charger plus a T80 or T80HV MPPT charge controller is provided on the PWP with all the breakers and wiring for a complete remote power system. And two or three PWP units can be stacked side by side with a 4” gutter for up to 12kW of AC Power for PV arrays up to 15 kW with 48 volt batteries.
Universal Global AC Compliance
The AC input and output may be wired for single phase at 120VAC, 230VAC, 240VAC, 120/240 Split-Phase, or 120/208VAC 3-Phase, including the choice of 50Hz or 60Hz.
80 Amp MPPT Charge Controllers
Choice of the T80 or the T80HV (that provides up to 200V open-circuit input) charge controllers with built-in Battery State-of-Charge energy monitor.
All the circuit breakers are front accessible
The Inverter Switchgear Module has room for 18 breakers that include optional Ground Fault Protection, Generator Selector, and all the required DC or AC breakers.
Exclusive Off-Grid Remote Monitoring via any PC
The Apollo Communication Gateway sends all system data to local net or Internet, where you can access it at any time.