Iian Tech’s (Apollo Solar) Telecom System is designed to reduce operating expenses for remote telecommunications installations.
Iian Tech(Apollo) Telecom Systems Reduce OPEX Costs
- Harness the lower cost of solar relative to diesel
- Fewer Service Calls: Apollo Solar has the top track record
- Fewer Site visits with remote monitoring of all functions
- Faster Installations: Turnkey installation, standard sizes
- Factory assembled and tested system backed by a 5 year warranty (extensions available)
- Lower PV Module Costs: higher energy harvest from fewer modules
Energy Costs Favor Solar/Hybrid
Three factors make a solar or solar/diesel hybrid system the optimal investment:
- Diesel OPEX keeps going up
- Solar CAPEX has come down
- Solar Hybrid Systems now offer fast ROI
Data sources:Diesel costs: World Bank.
Assumptions: 25% for delivery to sites, No fuel theft, No batteries, $.10/kWh to cover cost of generator and maintenance with replacement every 10 year.
Solar costs: Solarbuzz.
Assumptions: batteries are 50% of system cost.
Solar/Diesel Hybrid: The Best IRR
A Solar/Diesel Hybrid system has the best Incremental Internal Rate of Return (IRR). The local cost of diesel fuel and the cost of capital are key determinants of the IRR of a system. The chart below is based on a battery hybrid system. A pure diesel site is more costly, while a solar / diesel hybrid site has a better IRR than that shown.