Solar operated surface vane type pump
- Max lift up to 90 m
- Max flow rate 0.48 m³/h
- Simple installation
- High reliability and life expectation
- Cost efficient pumping
- Wetted materials: stainless steel, brass, rubber, plastic.
LORENTZ PS150 Boost provides city water pressure, anywhere. It has been a standard in home renewable energy systems since 1986. It is economical for domestic water supply, drip irrigation and water purification. Use solar-electric power to provide 250 to 10,000 litres per day from shallow water sources. PS150 Boost can push water as high as 140 m.
For 12 V to 24 V systems (1-2 solar modules or batteries in series) uses only one and the same motor and controller for solar direct or battery systems. Same flow at 12 V or 24 V.
LORENTZ PS150 Boost is not submersible, but can draw water from shallow wells, springs, cisterns, tanks, ponds, rivers and streams and push it through miles of pipeline. Slow pumping minimizes the size and cost of the solar array-battery system, wire and piping.
LORENTZ PS150 Boost is more powerful, quieter and much more durable than plastic RV/Marine pumps. It is less expensive than submersible DC pumps. Wearing parts typically last 5 to 10 years. Overall life expectancy is 15 to 20 years.
- Drinking water supply
- Water purification and filtration
- Pressurizing for home water systems
- Drip irrigation
- Water circulation in thermal solar collectors(max +60ºC, +90ºC on request)
- 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship
- Rotary vane mechanism (positive displacement) made of forged brass, carbon- graphite and stainless steel
- Clamp on assembly avoids alignment problems
- Handles sea water, dissolved minerals
- Survives most freezes
- Brushless DC motor (maintenance free) is same for 12 V and 24 V application with SAME flow rates
- Controller includes 12/24 V-7 Amps battery charger
- MPP tracking, current booster for solar direct applications, pump speed control, low voltage disconnect for battery protection, terminals for float / remote switch and low water probe.
- Installation and service manual is highly detailed and illustrated
- Simple installation
- High reliability and life expectancy
- Cost-efficient pumping
- Wetted materials: stainless steel, brass, rubber, plastic
|Input voltage battery||12 V – 24 V DC|
|PV max open circuit||50 V DC|
|Input max current||20 A|
|Battery low voltage disconnect||11/22 V DC|
|Restart voltage||13/26 V DC|
|Output||4-18V EC PWM 3 Phase|
|Type of enclosure||IP 54|
|Ambient temperature||-20 ºC to +50 ºC|
|Dimensions||260 x 175 x 100 mm|
PS150 BOOST Performance Chart PV or Battery 12V or 24V
|Total Lift – m||Flow Rate -l/h||Solar Generator – W|