The Apollo Solar Inverter line provides a great option for UPS applications in homes and businesses that want – or need – protection from electrical failures.
Battery Backup Unit
- 120/240 Split Phase Input and Output to run well pumps and motors
- 200% Surge Capacity to provide the initial power to start up heavy loads
- Efficient Multi-Stage Battery Charging that extends battery life
- Optional Remote Monitoring via the Internet to show the system status.
- 120/240 Volt AC Split-Phase Input and Output
- AC input can accept the line (main power grid) or 240 volt AC generators
- Over 200% of the rated power is available to allow for intermittent loads for short periods, like starting motors (up to 3HP), without interrupting sensitive computer loads
- The 4-stage charging algorithm– Bulk, Absorb, Float, Equalize, Standby –maximizes both battery life and storage capacity
- Front mounted LCD provides a digital readout of the AC and DC voltage and current.
- Optional Remote Monitoring: A communications gateway is available to provide monitoring of your UPS including battery condition from any PC using the internet
- Download our Spec Sheet.
- For our guide “Help Me Size My UPS”, email- email@example.com